Book a Motorhome & Campervan Park
Please note: we are fully booked for the nights of 15th and 16th March and 24th & 25th March 2023
Let us know the details of your booking/stay at Community View. We look forward to having you.
Scroll down to see helpful information.
10 Self contained motorhome/campervan stopover sites are available 24 hours every day.
$10 per motorhome per night. You are welcome to stay several nights if we are not experiencing heavy demand.
Arrival & Payment
You can drive into the grass car park from the north or south entrance at any time of day or night. There are no powered sites.
Once you have parked, please walk to reception / office building where the staff will attend to your payment during opening hours.
If unattended you will find a clear plastic pocket with brochures and envelopes with a pen inside.
Please take an envelope out and write your motor home registration plate number, name and a comment on it.
Put the fee into the envelope, seal it and put it under the reception door slot. This is called the honesty box.
Alternatively you may pay on online here to Community View 060335 0405050 04 Ref: Use your number plate.
There is additional parking on the lower gravel carpark for daytime use if you are setting out on a biking adventure for the day.
Dump stations are available at:
Matamata - Railside on the Green, 41A Hetana Street along with public toilets and the Matamata Citizen's Advice Bureau.
Te Aroha - Te Aroha Boat Ramp Reserve, Terminus Street.
Morrinsville - Morrinsille Recreation Grounds, Cureton Street.
As well as individual overnight stays, we can offer Motorhome Association Members group accommodation for a maximum of 10 motor homes for weekend camps and rallies. Cost is $10 per night. Gates are open and vans can park on the rear grounds.
The honesty box system means greater ease of travelling at your own schedule any time of the day or night.
- Toilets during normal office hours.
- Security surveillance for your extra safety and protection.
- Well off the road parking with Easy Large Vehicle Access, Certified Self-Contained Vehicles Only.
- You can enjoy a stroll around the site and buildings, even a stream hand dug by our early farmers.
- Our hazard register is online here and a copy on the reception door to keep you safe particularly if you are the exploring kind.
- Cafe 77 is available during opening hours & free WiFi.
- Manawaru Historic Centre to visit to learn about our local history - both Maori & Pioneer settlers.
- A place to pump your flat bike tyres or charge up your E-bike batteries.
- Pets are welcome on a leash, please clean up after them if needed.
- Walking & Biking tracks from the Hauraki Rail Trail are on our doorstep
- Quiet and Peaceful escape in the countryside.
- Rural outlook over farmland, and sweeping views of the Kaimai Ranges to Mount Te Aroha.
- Not far to the Te Aroha mineral pools, Waiorongomai Valley Gold history and walking tracks, the famous Wairere Falls, and the Historic Air NZ crash site.